Malongo x Klean Kanteen - V60 Kit
1. Fold and place the paper filter in the dripper.
2. Place the dripper on the carafe, then rinse the paper filter with hot water to remove any odors.
3. After rinsing, empty the water from the carafe and place 12 grams of ground coffee in the filter.
4. Carefully level out the medium ground coffee in the filter.
5. Measure out 200 ml of hot water and pour a small quantity in to the center of the ground coffee to pre-brew for 30 seconds.
6. Afterwards, pour the rest of the hot water by starting at the center and making circular movements outwards for 3-4 minutes.
7. After brewing, remove the dripper from the carafe and serve the coffee in a Klean Kanteen tumbler.