The kit includes:
Chemex 3 cups
Chemex FP2 Filter
Free Malongo Rwanda Coffee 250g
1. Fold and place the paper filter in the Chemex. Rinse it with hot water to remove any odors.
2. After rinsing, empty the water from the Chemex and place 12 grams of ground coffee in the filter.
3. Measure out 200 ml of hot water and pour a small quantity in to the center of the medium coarsed ground coffee to pre-brew for 30 seconds.
4. Afterwards, pour the rest of the hot water by starting at the center and making circular movements outwards for 3-4 minutes.
5. After brewing, remove the filter from the Chemex and serve the coffee in a warm cup.