Malongo’s combined 86 years of experience in coffee roasting, state-of-the-art technology and equipment, as well as in retail, has truly helped us understand one thing: the home coffee drinker.
A company that’s changing the quality of the home brewing game, Malongo’s easy-to-use brewing kits are—or will become—your gateway to brewing, discovering, and enjoying the best coffees the world has to offer in the comfort of your very own home.
Considering the tropical climate of the Philippines, a great way to stay cool, collected, and most importantly caffeinated throughout the year is a nice tall glass of refreshing cold brew. Enter the Malongo Cold Brew Kit—a god-send in these stifling temperatures and so very simple to use.
Now a steal at 30% off, the kit comprises a Cold Bruer, a total of 350 filters, and our specially selected Congo coffee, perfect for this brewing method.
To start, coarsely grind the Congo coffee and then slowly introduce water through the grounds, which flows directly into the Cold Bruer (carafe). This brewing method allows the grounds to slowly infuse with the water, creating a strong, concentrated brew with a lighter, cleaner mouth-feel than with immersion-style cold brewers.
Best combined with fruity desserts (even spicy dishes get a nod), our fair trade and certified organic Congo coffee is highly aromatic, medium-strength and is characterized by floral, fruity, and citrus fruit undertones.
Dreaming of brewing your own delicious cold brew at home? Head over to the Malongo Atelier Barista Café in BGC or online via www.yobuy.com.
- Measure out 60 grams of medium ground coffee.
- Place the mesh filter and pour the coffee in to the glass tower.
- Carefully place the tower into the carafe, and drop a paper filter on top of the coffee bed.
- Pre-wet the coffee with about 59 grams of water to evenly soak the grounds.
- Insert the valve and gently push the plug down into the tower.
- Pour 700 grams of ice and water mixture into the tower and let it steep for 3-6 hours.
Malongo Cold Brew Kit: Php 9,716.00